Year 2 Follow Up Day 1
On this follow up day, teachers assembled their robots and familiarized themselves with robot command and functionality.
1. Build your robot. You may refer to the literature in your robot's case. You may also refer to the "VEX IQ Build Instructions" link below under Robotics Resources.
2. Download Modkit for Vex. Use the "Modkit" link below under Robotics Resources.
3. Familiarize yourself with the sensors. Work through the "Understanding the Sensors" presentation linked below under Slideshow Activities.
4. Complete one of the sensor activities found under Slideshow Activities below.
5. Program your robot using Modkit. You may complete any program you wish, however, at a minimum, program your robot to move forward 3 feet, execute a 180 degree turn, then move forward three feet, thus returning to its starting location.